Republic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Legacy

Republic Legacy Main Data.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bio - Mose the great Archangel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mose
High Council

Bio - Mose the great Archangel Empty
PostSubject: Bio - Mose the great Archangel   Bio - Mose the great Archangel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Name : Mose Katarn
Origin : Sulon
Medicloreance : 19,216
Race : Human
Master : (None)
Padawan : (None)
Side : Light
Life History :
Son of Oras and Koriza Katarn, farmers from Sulon, i was educated at the Imperial Academy on Carida when my mother was killed by a malfunctioning BT-16 perimeter security droid. I became a decorated member of the Imperial Special Operations, but my father, was a Rebel supporter. During the attack on my homeplanet of Sulon (officially a Rebel attack), i lost my father. I began to hate the Rebel Alliance and supervised many Imperial operations against it. One such operation was the assault on AX-456, a Rebel comm center situated on an asteroid that beamed anti-Imperial propaganda to the citizens of the Barma sector and that linked up to similar facilities in the adjacent Haldeen and Kliap sectors. My success at leading this mission earned me the Imperial Medal of Valor. Later i betrayed the imperial and joined the rebel forces. Despite being almost completely self-trained, i became one of the New Jedi Order's most respected and powerful Jedi Masters. I began my career by single-handedly stealing the Death Star plans, defeating an army of the powerful Dark Troopers, Boba Fett (although he escaped), and General Mohc himself as a Dark Trooper. With relatively little lightsaber combat training, i defeated seven trained Dark Jedi: Boc, Gorc, Pic, Maw, Sariss, Yun, and then Jerec himself. A little after i again showed great skill defeating Darth Krayt, a Dark Jedi with power that came close to matching that of Luke Skywalker. Then i killed Darth Krayt i found a data pad in he's pocket, i took it up and looked interesting on it, i tryed putting it in a terminal and it worked. I was a sith database with all infomation of siths in the galaxy. I thinked i should give it to the council so i traveled to coruscant and found Master To'hak, she seemed to be very happy to get it. But then she opened it she looked scary, you must travel to Endor for killing Lord Laak. Then i arrived i looked around in some days. The third day i found a little camp so i climped a tree and looked the whole night. In the morning i was being awakened by a little ewok. He screamed so high that i was more awakened than you think. I looked slowy down and saw Lord Look was hurting it, i took my saber and throwed of all power directly after Lord Look's face he parryed it the attack and choked me with the force. Then i almost was dead alot of ewoks was coming and fighting agaisnt Lord Look, but he was too strong, so they couldnt hold him much longer. I tooked my lightsaber and killing him with my last powers. Some days later i waked up in the ewok fotress called Muarula. They was bringing me great respect, and today i'am the king of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nex.dk
«Zesima»
Jedi Master
«Zesima»

PostSubject: Mose the great Archangel   Bio - Mose the great Archangel Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:06 pm

*_* owe big story, you should write a book lol!
Back to top Go down
Sergiu

PostSubject: Re: Bio - Mose the great Archangel   Bio - Mose the great Archangel Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:54 pm

LOl damn he would cyclops
Back to top Go down
Anakin

Anakin

PostSubject: Re: Bio - Mose the great Archangel   Bio - Mose the great Archangel Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:29 pm

aha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bio - Mose the great Archangel   Bio - Mose the great Archangel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio - Mose the great Archangel
Page 1 of 1